How to book?
The flat booking process on our website was designed with convenience, transparency and security in mind. Here’s a guided tour on how it all works…
STEP 1: Selecting your flat
All flats are shown with their matching pictures, descriptions, facilities and equipment list, measurement information, number of bedrooms and bathrooms available, and more. The location is indicated in the map in which you can zoom in for more precision.
A calendar highlights the availability of the flat, and for maximum transparency and clarity, prices are directly shown per night based on the season. The prices are per night and per flat (whether you’re travelling on your own or you’re a whole group, the number of guests doesn’t impact our prices!). A minimum 3-night stay is required.
All prices are inclusive of charges (water, electricity, heating). The cleaning fees (included bed linen and towels) are included in the Total of the stay.
STEP 2: Booking
The booking is made on-line. First, choose your dates on the calendar. You will then find the recap of your reservation with the total price of the reservation and the price of the advance payment you have to pay immediately. Next, fill the form and then click on “Book now” in order to complete your reservation and pay.
The payment is made via Paypal. You can pay by credit card without creating a Paypal account.
Once the payment is made, you will receive a confirmation mail with the details of your reservation. We will contact you later to organize your arrival.
STEP 3: Arrival and check-in
Check-ins are at 3pm (an extra fee will be applied outside of these hours). You must inform us of your arrival time at least 24h before your arrival so that we can welcome you in time.
We’ll be waiting for you at the entrance of the building, in order to welcome you, give you the keys and answer to your questions. You will then have to pay the amount remaining to be paid and the eventual extra fees.
You must also pay a security deposit of 200 euros. The security deposit will be entirely given back to you if there is no damage in the apartment.
According to the legislation of each city, identity documents of all the persons who will reside in the apartment must be shown (it is the case in Barcelona and Florence).
- Touristic tax: according to the legislation of each city, you can be asked to pay a touristic tax. The touristic tax is calculated when you arrive and depends of the number of persons and the number of nights you will stay in the apartment.
- Touristic tax in Barcelona: 2,48€ per person and per night for a maximum of 7 nights. Children younger than 16 years old do not have to pay.
- Touristic tax in Florence: 3,00 € per person and per night for a maximum of 10 nights. Children younger than 10 years old do not have to pay.
- Late check-in:
- Barcelona: extra fee of 30€ for check-ins between 9pm and midnight, extra fee of 50€ for check-ins after midnight. Extra fee of 30€ for check-ins on Sundays and public holidays.
- Florence: extra fee of 30€ for check-ins between 8pm and midnight, extra fee of 50€ for check-ins after midnight.
STEP 4: Departure and check-out
And because all good things come to an end, check-out must be done before 11am, so that we can prepare the flat for new guests.
If you need to leave later, we’ll do our best to meet your needs. However, please note this will depend on the availability of the flat on that day.
The security deposit will be returned to you when handing back the keys if there is no damage in the apartment.
In case of cancellation, the following general terms and conditions are applied:
- If the cancellation is made at least 4 weeks before the date of arrival: full refund of your advance payment
- If the cancellation is made at least one week before the date of arrival: the amount of your advance payment will be transformed into a credit, valid for any other reservation made during a period of 6 months
- If the cancellation is made less than a week before the date of arrival: the advance payment will not be refunded.